Today’s Guest: Jason Warner, MBA
Jason Warner, MBA is a successful leader of marketing, sales and communications campaigns for global and national brands, government agencies, non-profit organizations and personalities. He has demonstrated leadership with people and brand development, specialty in crisis, issues and reputation management.
Jason currently serves as Chief Vision Owner at The Own The Vision Foundation which serves as a catalyst to develop Black communities across America to live out the true definition of the word community; where Black people come together with common interests and have joint ownership or participation.
Follow Jason on Twitter at @JasonLWarner. He can also be found on LinkedIn, as well as OwnTheVision.com.
- How Jason went from a physical therapy major to marketing & PR professional.
- How asking why instead of what helped Jason through his darkest moments.
- Why Jason has never lost his enthusiasm for professional marketing.
- How being fundamental strong in business shapes how Jason view campaigns.
3 Key Points:
- Understanding business fundamentals will give you an advantage over those who only know how to complete a task.
- The fundamentals are fundamental for a reason. Shortcuts won’t be as effective if you’re fundamentally weak.
- Always solve for why! What’s are fleeting, but why remains constant.
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice for you? Get my Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on Amazon.
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken advantage of. Our Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S. online.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go to Patreon.com and check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned bots.)