Shan Thomas is an EntrepreNewHER, creative marketing specialist, social media trainer and speaker. Her strengths lie in her ability to conceive and implement the strategic marketing plans, identify new market opportunities, initiate product and service introductions, and negotiate strategic collaborations to drive market expansion and revenue growth.
Follow Shan on Twitter at @shanthomasbiz. She can also be found on LinkedIn and ShanThomas.biz.
- Why Shan Walked away from a six-figure corporate salary to become an EntrepreNewHER.
- How Shan made her transition from a corporate exec that relied on assistants to becoming a professional digital marketing consultant.
- Why a different conversation needs to be had about entrepreneurship that is more relative to women’s realities.
- Why Shan believes corporate dollars will not compromise the openness of the Internet.
3 Key Points:
- Golden Handcuffs are not worth your integrity; make the leap.
- It’s just not the same for women in business and entrepreneurship.
- The hustle, hustle, hustle model doesn’t work for everyone given their life situation.
EntrepreNewHER – A Networking Event for Women
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice for you? Get my Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on Amazon.
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken advantage of. Our Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S. online.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go to Patreon.com and check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Like what you hear? Book me to speak!
While podcasting is a personal joy of mine, nothing beats connecting with like-minded people in person. Go to ConsultTemi.com to book me for your next conference, meeting or event.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned bots.)