Summary/ Today’s Guest:
Dr. Taunya Lowe is an innovative, insightful, change agent who understands the concept of adding value to others. As a trainer and presenter, she is witty and engaging while offering practical solutions.
Author of Wanna Start a Riot? Change. Affirmations, Confirmations, and Prayers, national and international trainer, consultant and coach, Dr. Lowe has an impressive human services background that spans many disciplines including:
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Academia, Government
- Corporate, Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership and Professional Development
Follow Dr. Lowe on Twitter at @DrTaunyaALowe. She can also be found on LinkedIn and DrTaunyaALowe.com.
- What it means to be a Riot Starter.
- How Dr. Lowe rebounded after losing $32,000 in her business.
- Why Dr. Lowe suggests getting involved in International Business.
- Marketing needs to do better at involving those who want to learn but are intimidated by how fast digital marketing moves.
3 Key Points:
- Surround yourself with a community that will elevate you.
- Diversify your income streams to avoid being blindsided.
- Small businesses must continue to disrupt to stay viable and competitive as large corporate dollars flow into social media.
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice for you? Get my Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on Amazon.
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken advantage of. Our Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S. online.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go to Patreon.com and check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Like what you hear? Book me to speak!
While podcasting is a personal joy of mine, nothing beats connecting with like-minded people in person. Go to ConsultTemi.com to book me for your next conference, meeting or event.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned bots.)