TaShan Parks Twyman shows professionals and small business owners how to reach their highest potential and profits by leveraging the right tools, tech and techniques to stand out in the marketplace, get more clients, and grow their business, both on and offline.
Follow TaShan on Twitter at @tptwyman. She can also be found on Linkedin.
- How overcoming a head-on car collision transitioned TaShan into digital marketing and working from anywhere.
- Why TaShan stopped live streaming for a year after building a huge following and what finally brought her back.
- How our reality TV culture created the atmosphere for #FakeNews and #AlternativeFacts.
- TaShan’s system for turning connections to conversions.
3 Key Points:
- Everything isn’t for everybody. Don’t change who you are just because some don’t like it.
- Those that turn in the tide of opportunity will always get rich.
- There’s favoritism and cliques in pro speaking, but your influence has to translate into income.
The Science of Getting Rich
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice for you? Get my Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on Amazon.
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken advantage of. Our Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S. online.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go to Patreon.com and check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Like what you hear? Book me to speak!
While podcasting is a personal joy of mine, nothing beats connecting with like-minded people in person. Go to ConsultTemi.com to book me for your next conference, meeting or event.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned bots.)