Carla Jones is a business development consultant and digital marketing director at Salon Solutions Group. She provides customized business and digital marketing growth strategies for the entrepreneur, small and medium sized start-up and existing businesses. Her focus is: Organization and Operations growth, web analytics, and Social Media Marketing & Management.
Follow Carla on Twitter at @iamcarlajones. She can also be found on LinkedIn and SalonSolutionsGroup.com.
- How landed a six month, $12,000 digital marketing contract very first time out.
- How Carla went from being a dinosaur in the tech space to a “boom-lennial” – a Baby Boomer with a Millennial mindset.
- The challenge Carla face getting beauty professional to grasp her concept of bankable business brilliance.
3 Key Points:
- Periscope helped Carla overcome budget limitations and reach people authentically, at scale.
- People are more inclined to provide support when the really know the real you and where you are.
- There aren’t many African-Americans benefiting from the tech and digital marketing space.
WeCre8te Facebook Group
Business and Digital Beauty Academy
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice for you? Get my Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on Amazon.
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken advantage of. Our Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S. online.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go to Patreon.com and check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Like what you hear? Book me to speak!
While podcasting is a personal joy of mine, nothing beats connecting with like-minded people in person. Go to ConsultTemi.com to book me for your next conference, meeting or event.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned bots.)