Jacqui Chew is a TEDx licensee and startup catalyst at ATDC, Georgia’s startup incubator. As CEO at iFusion, a go-to-market consultancy that helps high-growth potential technology companies accelerate growth, Jacqui is a seasoned digital strategist with hands-on experience in Lean marketing and product launches.
Well-versed in SaaS, media and IoT business models, Jacqui has a successful track record developing 2D/3D marketing plans to support product and company launches, brand identity development, community building through social channels and b2b lead nurturing programs.
Follow Jacqui on Twitter at @jacquichew. She can also be found on LinkedIn, tedxpeachtree.com, and JacquiChew.com.
- How Jacqui transitioned from consumer packaged goods and lifestyle marketing to the start up space.
- How Jacqui’s short time at SilverPop taught her the importance of understanding how business works and how customers think.
- Why marketers need to take on more strategic activities as chat bots, A.I. and other #MarTech take over the tactical activities.
- Why Jacqui feels humans have a threshold for noise and at some point they’ll become numb to #InfluencerMarketing.
- Why using algorithmic technologies and A.I. to solve what is fundamentally a human problem is fraught with its dangers because algorithms are written by humans who have inherent biases.
3 Key Points:
- In marketing it’s not about the push, but about the customer and finding that happy medium between a customer’s wants and needs and a company’s value proposition.
- Marketers need to be strategic and contextualize #MarTech to produce insight from big data.
- Humans have a threshold for noise. At some point they’ll tune you out.
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice for you? Get my Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on Amazon.
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken advantage of. Our Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S. online.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go to Patreon.com and check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Like what you hear? Book me to speak!
While podcasting is a personal joy of mine, nothing beats connecting with like-minded people in person. Go to ConsultTemi.com to book me for your next conference, meeting or event.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned bots.)