Natasha Davis is the owner of Impact Branding Consulting, a brand development & PR management-consulting firm equipped with consultants, marketing specialists, executive coaches, project managers, technology experts and professional development specialist. Their niche’ is helping healthcare reach higher heights.
They help companies to establish, grow and re-launch operations with excellence through the use of Strategy and Implementation. Their goal is to take business owners and companies down the path of the least resistant.
Follow Natasha on Twitter at @NatashaIBCEO. She can also be found on LinkedIn and ImpactBrandingConsulting.com.
- How Natasha transitioned from being a Registered Nurse to branding consultant.
- Why the personal connection in branding can never be replaced by technology.
- Why true skill and integrity are lacking in the professional branding and digital marketing industry.
- Why blood thirsty marketing professionals and those with influence are partly responsible for the rise of #fakenews.
- Why marketing has become lazy and those who hold true to the fundamentals will scale.
3 Key Points:
- Branding and Marketing is NOT the same thing.
- Vanity metrics no longer matter; intention and strategy are needed to get results.
- Marketing professionals are just as responsible for encouraging the rise of #fakenews.
Natasha’s book: #BEUNLEASHED: Unleash Your Millionaire Mindset and Build Your Brand
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice for you? Get my Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on Amazon.
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken advantage of. Our Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S. online.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go to Patreon.com and check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Like what you hear? Book me to speak!
While podcasting is a personal joy of mine, nothing beats connecting with like-minded people in person. Go to ConsultTemi.com to book me for your next conference, meeting or event.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned bots.)